Mission Statement We strive to provide high quality data in a timely, ethical, and efficient manner by assuring our clinical trials are conducted in a professional manner while adhering to the high standards of the federal, state, and local agencies.
Type of Research Center Clayton Medical Research, a division of Clayton Medical Associates, P.C., was established in 2002 after absorbing a successful research center in the area. We conduct global research trials in partnership with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and we participate in FDA approved clinical trials. Our goal is to provide our patients with the newest in cutting edge treatments.
Clinical Research Experience Our major strength lies in our dedicated, highly experienced research team. Our staff has a combined research experience of over 30 years. Our research team is trained in accepted standards of Good Clinical Practice, Code of Federal Regulations, and the International Conference on Harmonization guidelines. We have established a professional working relationship with many of the major Contract Research Organizations including: Parexel, PPD, ICON, Omnicare, Covance, Quintiles, Kendell, Clintrials, and BBCI. In addition, we have worked with the following sponsors: Amgen, AstraZeneca, Abbvie, Bertek, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Hoffman La-Roche, Novo-Nordisk, Novartis, Pfizer, Purdue Pharma, TAP Pharmaceuticals, Yamanouchi, R-Pharma, and Genentech.
- John J. Budd III, M.D. Principal Investigator, Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Chad M Ronholm, M.D. Sub-Investigator, Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Beatrice A. Bernhart, PA-C, MPAS Sub-Investigator
- Sarah M. Wilmsmeyer, PA-C Sub-Investigator
- Michael Hessel PA-C Sub Investigator
- Laci Hueffmeier, MA, CCRC Certified Clinical Research Coordinator
- Michelle Storms, RN, CRC Clinical Research Coordinator